Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default BIG HOORAH! for PayPal!

I'm so happy I'm happy dancin like a maniac over here! WOOO HOOO! I got the email this morning that the Quilt Shop has added PayPal! WOO HOO! I am SO happy b/c now I can order a LOT more stuff! (course my wallet may not be so happy *snort*) First thing that I have purchased is a Bar Harbour Layer Cake b/c I want to make the quilt that Hillbilly posted for us that's from the Moda site, can't wait to get that cake and get it done! Sometimes, I get so tired of piecing so I'm planning on ordering a couple more Layer Cakes to make a very simple and very large quilt LOL!

Also, I have to give BIG KUDOS to the computer dood b/c he got the PP up, going and fully functional so quickly?! WOW! Most places I've dealt w/are struggling w/working out the kinks for WEEKS! But not here, got my email, went to the site and ordered, got a receipt already from my account and MSQC.

On to more quilting and working on my "Master Quilter" 's status ... but that takes years

As always, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! to MSQC for making my quilting dreams come true!
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: BIG HOORAH! for PayPal!

I agree! I just placed my first ever order here because you have PP now! Whoo hoo! I picked up a couple of adorable charm packs and the daily deal! Now I think I want the dresden ruler, but I think I'll wait until there's another daily deal I want to save on shipping. Very cool!! Thanks for the Paypal!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

You will love the dresden ruler. I am new to quilting too and I made 2 Dresden plates in a few minutes. Appliquéing took longer but it was worth the time. I like hand work anyway it's relaxing.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

haha! I'm glad you all are using my hard work! It was a nightmare to get going, sorry it took so long

But it was pretty exciting for us to see that first paypal order come through too!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see everyone so psyched about the PayPal!!!! Thanks MSQC!!!!
    Michele

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad others have a positive experience with Paypal! I have had a HORRIBLE experience with Paypal and through my experience have spoken with many others that have had one as well. Good luck to all, but I'll be doing the happy dance when they add Google Checkout!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doubleup View Post
    I'm so glad others have a positive experience with Paypal! I have had a HORRIBLE experience with Paypal and through my experience have spoken with many others that have had one as well. Good luck to all, but I'll be doing the happy dance when they add Google Checkout!
    I have used it for years. My bad experience was before I knew to get delivery conformation. Now that I do that, no problem.
    I've never even heard of google checkout! I might check into it for my webpage.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

We've had google checkout available for over a year!! Try it out and let me know if you have trouble!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: BIG HOORAH! for PayPal!

What is Google check out and where do I find it to check it out. I know, go to Google, but then what? And remember there are no dumb questions. Just dumb askers? Is that a word? Askers? LOL

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Bill - I have used your Google checkout - first time buyer from you - twice this week - all with a great experience.

As for where to find Google checkout info - I would just "google" "google checkout" and it will bring you to the correct link to sign up. Anyone can sign up and in my opinion is much safer than PP.