Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Default New from BC, Canada

Hi everyone,

Just arrived from Powell River, BC, Canada. This looks like a great place to meet fellow quilters and learn something new. I've been retired for a couple years now and spend most of my time quilting for others - never enough time to sew for myself it seems LOL. Looking forward to meeting you all
    Shawn
    BAILEY'S QUILTING HEADQUARTERS - Superior Quilting Threads!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New from BC, Canada

Welcome!! We are glad to have you here!! Another newbie who is retired for me to be jealous of
    Michele

Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mslibra View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just arrived from Powell River, BC, Canada. This looks like a great place to meet fellow quilters and learn something new. I've been retired for a couple years now and spend most of my time quilting for others - never enough time to sew for myself it seems LOL. Looking forward to meeting you all
    Hi there nice to meet you I am in Alberta and brand new to quilting but I am totally addicted I have done 2 orders from here already and have had the best service the tutorials have given me the courage to try new projects. I sure wish I was closer to go to the quilt shop I know I would be in heaven the quilt shops here have very little varietiy.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, welcome! Can't wait to see your work!
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com