Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Default 4-15-09 deal of the day

This deal of the day is absolutely awesome. I have been eyeing all of these charms. This deal should be called "Carol's daily deal. I feel like it was offered especially for me. 8-) To be able to get them at this price. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just have to figure out exactly what to do with them. Thank you AGAIN!!!!!!!!!You are GREAT!!! :P

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 4-15-09 deal of the day

enjoy!!! I have been put on a spending freeze unless I absolutely can't live without it until after I go on my girls shopping day to Sirs in TN next weekend...3 warehouses full of wonderful fabulous fabric...and an entire day to go through them only stopping for lunch...and girl friends to help fuel the spending frenzy....my budget is in serious trouble!!!
    Michele

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 4-15-09 deal of the day

Spending freezes are the best.....especially if it ends with a HUGE shopping spree!! Woohoo!

Question for the day?!?! When isn't fabric a necessity? I mean really, can you live without it!?!?!?

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: 4-15-09 deal of the day

Quote Originally Posted by shell.scraps
    enjoy!!! I have been put on a spending freeze unless I absolutely can't live without it until after I go on my girls shopping day to Sirs in TN next weekend...3 warehouses full of wonderful fabulous fabric...and an entire day to go through them only stopping for lunch...and girl friends to help fuel the spending frenzy....my budget is in serious trouble!!!
    Wow, sounds fun!