• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuzanneOrleansOntario
    Missouri Star
    • Aug 2015

WIP - February 14-20, 2020

Whoa, another week has flown by. It seems that the Mother Nature has been stirring up storms and acting like an unruly child around the world. Let's hope things settle down.

I finished another quick quilt this week, using 6 1/2" squares. My plan was to use fabrics in my stash that I thought worked well together. It ended up large enough for a double/queen size bed.

image.jpg image.jpg.

This week I need to pull out projects & fabrics to work on - for 5 day retreat last week of February.
    I also want to make mom a new quilt for mom. I'm using a Clothworks pattern called Suzette. It will perfect size for her bed.

What are you working on? Are you challenged with a pattern?
    Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.
  • Claire Hallman
    Missouri Star
    • Jun 2011

Re: WIP - February 14-20, 2020

I finished my Frolic quilt, hand sewed the last of the binding last night and I am considering putting it in the guild show in Oct. I am not sure about being judged though.
    I also did another segment of my guild challenge quilt. I also used some time in my workroom yesterday to cut out another project for my retreat next weekend. I have 5 possible projects in the works for that.IMG_1160.JPGIMG_1162.JPG
    Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Comment

• bhaggerty
      Missouri Star
      • Aug 2012

Looking good!!
      You guys are an inspiration!!
      Happy Quilting!

Comment

• URIBARRI-MAYOR
        Missouri Star
        • Nov 2013

I continue with the quilting of the quilt of my granddaughter Itziar, but I have removed all the fabrics and blocks of my quilt Bargello, I want to continue with it and sew it, it is a small challenge but I will try

Comment

• shermur
          Missouri Star
          • Mar 2013

My two submissions are completed for an art show exhibit starting this weekend.

84670721_10222476025118051_5339521140731674624_o.jpg

86443926_10222546759166358_4866185555387351040_o.jpg
          Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

• Monique
            Missouri Star
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by shermur View Post
            My two submissions are completed for an art show exhibit starting this weekend.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162864[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162865[/ATTACH]
            They are beautiful Sherri.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
              Missouri Star
              • Aug 2015

Agree Sherri. Your entries are beautiful. Hope they bring home some ribbon. Good luck.

All I've managed is to get some fabric cut and prepped for a quilt next week. Also bringing small projects to make at next week's retreat.

Also started upholstering the first of 8 glider cushions. Argg! DH felt so bad, he took me out for dinner. I haven't upholstered anything in a long time, now it all came back.
              Last edited by SuzanneOrleansOntario; February 20, 2020, 06:07 AM.
              Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

• jjkaiser
                Missouri Star
                • Oct 2013

Sherri, I love love love your bird quilt!!!! And I am not a bird owner or bird watcher or anything.
                Jocelyn
                South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Comment

• pcbatiks
                  Missouri Star
                  • Mar 2012

Sherri, I love your quilts, especially the bird quilt! So pretty and love the Tim Holtz fabrics!
                  "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                  Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                  X