Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: An Eventful Day - A Trip to the Hospital :(

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Make sure you get the rest you need as well.
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I will add my prayers as well. Get some rest. Luckily you were there for him, he is a lucky man.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

prayers for you both.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Joy I am so sorry about your DH, but you have heard it and have gotten it to hospital quickly, I am glad that you are already at home and you by your side so that are rything goes well. I will have you in my prayers and I hope that everything is solved. Regards

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Another Update ~ Today was a good day. DH seemed like his old self. He did his usual activity. We're both glad to be home. Although he didn't have a great night, he was in his own bed at home. He never sleeps well at any time. He gets up several times in the night. Sometimes he has nightmares, which may be as a result of his Parkinson's. We're supposed to follow up with his primary dr. & the cardiologist. I'll call Mon. a.m. for appointments. There's a chance he might need to wear a heart monitor at home for a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed that his heart stays in normal rhythm.

Thanks for all the thoughts & prayers. I know they helped.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Joy, what a scare for both of you. Glad to hear, no broken bones. I know you all are glad to be back home.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Joy, I'm so sorry to hear about your DHs fall Those things can happen so fast. I know you will follow through with the right medical test, etc. Too bad about the tooth , too. Prayers ,Love & Hugs coming your way.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Joy, adding my prayers as you can't have too many. Will keep him & you in mind & heart. I know you'll keep us posted of test results. Gina

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I know how scary this was for you. Keeping you and DH in my prayers. Just a small note to make sure you are taking care of yourself too.
    Pat

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

After a poor night's sleep, DH was feeling weaker this a.m., so I opted to stay home from church to be with him. He was relieved. He really doesn't like being left alone for long. In the a.m. I'll call the primary care dr. & the cardiologist to set up the follow-up appointments. Also need to make a dental appt. I'm sure the tooth will be an expensive fix -- might need a post or something. I had saved the tooth in a baggie at the hosp. After we came home we couldn't find it. It was in the same bag as his toothbrush & toothpaste. It looks so strange with that big gap in his smile.

11. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post