Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAIN and orders

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: RAIN and orders

I have more issues with the mail carriers in our area. There have been times when I have ordered from MSQC and MSQC will of course give you a tracking number when the package ships. I don't remember exactly when these two issues happened,(it was prior to my being ill & in the hospital for soooo long) but I expected a package on a Friday, and we were home ALL day....My computer desk is right next to a window that faces the driveway, so of course I would "hear" the mail truck drive in and they ALWAYS toot their horn anyways.
    Imagine my surprise when I didn't get the package and when went online, there was a message " Could not deliver, box too big to put in mailbox. No ONE home."
    The time?? 4:30 pm. I am always in the kitchen at 4:30 pm putting the finishing touches on the food OR setting the table, LOL, so I would have hear the mail truck drive in.
    This has happened TWICE to me. It is clearly USPS's fault....not MSQC fault in any way. I was told that (I talked to the Postmaster in our area the 2nd time this happened) there's so many fill ins, it's difficult to know who is driving our route from day to day.?????
    This is sad. Years ago, we had the same mailman/lady for 15-20 yrs. The USPS is no different that a lot of other businesses. They no longer want to employ someone for long term, and they probably don't treat the employee right either.

Name:  thK9B8Z0QG car antimated.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  7.6 KB

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

ha. i watched a French show the other night and the Detective went on and on about the labor laws. evidently not good in France either now. yep, i do miss my mailbox and mailman too. last one in Colorado was a cute hunk!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I got my lovely replacement charms in the mail yesterday. nice and dry too. still in a larger box and placed in lower part of neighborhood mailbox.