Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Double Dipping Presentation - Strip Presentation by Cozy Quilt Designs

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Double Dipping Presentation - Strip Presentation by Cozy Quilt Designs

That looks easy enough. I have the strip tube template already. I like the darker colors rather than so much white. Thanks for sharing.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Double Dipping Presentation - Strip Presentation by Cozy Quilt Designs

Wow, that is one of the best strip tube patterns I like. Thanks for sharing this one.
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting! I wonder what it would look like using solids for the 2.5 inch strips then substituting newsprint fabric for the white. I usually love patterns with lots of white, although I usually prefer cream not white white, but this one seems to have too much white in it. Oh, choosing a pattern to make involves so many decisions on the front end! No wonder I don't like kits.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what it would look like if you did "rings" of the light and dark in the same quilt using up all the pieces?