Triple Play: New Wonky Star Projects with Jenny, Natalie & Misty of Missouri Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swedish leo
    Missouri Star
    • Feb 2012

Triple Play: New Wonky Star Projects with Jenny, Natalie & Misty of Missouri Star

Click here for supplies: http://bit.ly/WonkyStarTriplePlay_ytWe’re starting a new tradition here at Missouri Star: Triple Play! Once a month, Jenny, Misty, a...

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.
  • ncgrammie
    The Guild President
    • Jun 2011

Re: Triple Play: New Wonky Star Projects with Jenny, Natalie & Misty of Missouri Star

Thanks for posting! I love this new format. It gives something to look forward to. I've never been a fan of the wonky star but I really liked the idea of incorporating Misty and Natalie's ideas into a throw quilt for my new red sofa. One of this year's goals is to use as many scraps as possible. That will work I can't wait to get started... Have a great day!!
    Theda :icon_wave:

There is no Quilter's Anonymous because no one wants to quit

Comment

• giig21
      The Guild President
      • Feb 2014

Re: Triple Play: New Wonky Star Projects with Jenny, Natalie & Misty of Missouri Star

You made my day !
      Thank you for posting, I will add to my never ending list
      Gary,

"No regrets, only learning opportunities."

Comment

• KPH
        Missouri Star
        • Feb 2015

I love the idea of looking at the 'older' tutorials with fresh eyes. I'll be looking forward to the third Fridays to see what this creative trio comes up with each month.
        Katrina
        From NC, retired in FL
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• wlrquilts
          Missouri Star
          • Jun 2012

I like all three versions, but really like Natalies.
          Wendy
          http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Working...
          X