Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: quilter review

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: quilter review

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    I couldn't stand it.....

There is a gal selling them on Ebay for $49....it gets here next week. She should have nine left at that price.
    I found one at that price ... BUT ... it's QuiltCut Strip Savvy XL Slotted Quilting Ruler, QCGE1XL (24" x 17") not the Stripology XL. Looks a bit different but should work the same.

If you did get the Quilt Cut I'd be interested in seeing your review after you've used it.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judy, USMC View Post
    I found one at that price ... BUT ... it's QuiltCut Strip Savvy XL Slotted Quilting Ruler, QCGE1XL (24" x 17") not the Stripology XL. Looks a bit different but should work the same.

If you did get the Quilt Cut I'd be interested in seeing your review after you've used it.
    Shoot! You are absolutely correct! That is the one I got. I will let you know how this goes!

I just went to their webpage, and it seems I have some of there other products. I will say, what I have is of the highest quality!!
    Last edited by bubba; January 16th, 2020 at 02:25 AM.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judy, USMC View Post

The Ebay seller is actually the Quilt Cut owner. I contacted him and found out the inventory is held at Amazon and EBay purchases are drop shipped from there. Since I have prime I ordered Friday am and it was delivered Sunday.

It's just slightly less rigid than the Stripology but still sturdy AND it gives me a clean length cut all the way. No more moving the ruler and then going back to cut a couple of threads to make sure the strips are separated. I like it.

New problem is what to do with the old shorter one .....