• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BethB
    The Guild President
    • Oct 2014

Just a rant!!!

I had a call from the encrinologists office yesterday around 5 p.m. They wanted to go over the results of the blood tests and would I please call them back (I did not recognize the number so I did not answer it). I noticed they had left a voice mail so I listened and called them back immediately. I get a message that the office is closed and will open the next day at 8 a.m. I called this morning, and just got a message that says they can't be reached. I tried two more times and same message. I then decide to get my shower --- you guessed it --- they called while I was in the shower. I have tried numerous times to call them back, but I still get the same stupid statement that they are not available and you can leave a message. If I leave a message, then we will continue this game of phone tag!!! I have been in their office numerous times and I can tell you that not everyone in that office is busy every moment of the day. They have a lot of time to sit and talk to each other --- there are at least 3 people sitting in the front office all the time. I HATE voice messages!!!!!! Why can't these people just answer their @#$%^%$ phones!!!!! It is so frustrating!!!!!!!!

Ok, rant over. Thanks for reading it!!!

Nancy
  • DeniseSm
    Missouri Star
    • Nov 2013

Re: Just a rant!!!

Breath in. Breath out. Have an extra serving of dark chocolate. You deserve it.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
      Missouri Star
      • Aug 2015

Rant away. That way it's better out, than in. Take a deep breath. My choice would not be chocolate but fruit jelly candy, but go ahead.
      Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

• KPH
        Missouri Star
        • Feb 2015

I could jump on the rant band wagon. Our recycling was not picked up Friday. The whole neighborhood's recycling bins are still on the road. Tomorrow is trash day for regular trash. I called in yesterday, today I got an email, the case is closed and my recycling has not been picked up. Guess who's getting a call in the morning.
        Katrina
        From NC, retired in FL
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• Bubby
          Missouri Star
          • Jun 2011

I know how you feel. I also don’t answer the phone if I don’t know the number. This too shall pass.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• 201 Treadler
            Missouri Star
            • Jan 2018

agree with ye rant, in our case they see something on the bloods, you ring 5 days later and ask about results, they say everything ok with levels, then you find the another doctor has just left an urgent message on notes to discuss urgently low level in.... seen in blood test in next face to face appointment. happened twice now
            grumbles of life.
            🧵Treadler from UK 👋

Comment

• chelea
              Missouri Star
              • Mar 2012

Ugh! I would be upset too. My new primary care doc has a medical tech call and give test results which I don't think is good practice, especially when the results are abnormal. They can't answer questions and have to check with the doc and call you back, which ends up being the next day. So you're left upset, fearful and frustrated. Not good. It's all dictated by $ because they can't bill your insurance for phone time. I used to work for a doctor and he always spent time calling patients. They need to put their patients first.
              Michele
              ~The Commonwealth of Massachusetts~
              To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world ~Dr Seuss

Comment

Working...
              X