• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Old Newbie
    The Guild President
    • Jan 2015

Re: Augh! Sewed through my finger

I am sorry,Denise. It is a scary experience, and I know this from experience. Mine went through the nail, and my doctor suggested a tetanus booster. Just FYI

Comment

• NancyH
      The Guild President
      • Apr 2014

Oh Denise, I feel for you. Many years ago I worked in a shoe factory sewing. I ran the needle in my fingers three times. The one time it broke off in my finger and had to have it cut out. Even worse they did not get it all out and a while later I seen a black mark on my finger. Every time I touched it, it would hurt. Went to doctor and found out they did not get all the needle out and it was working itself out. They cut it open again and removed the rest of it. Be careful it can happen so very quickly. I hope you get well soon and back to the sewing room. Take care!
      Nancy

Comment

• pcbatiks
        Missouri Star
        • Mar 2012

Eeeee....yiiiikes!! Every time someone post about this happening I get paranoid about doing it myself. I hope your finger heals fast so you can get back to your projects.
        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

• justLyn
          Applique Angel
          • Oct 2018

Ouch! Hope it heals quickly!
          Lyn in Florida

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
          🙄

Comment

Working...
          X