Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have you ever had this problem with Amazon?

I need to vent

Amazon has now lost a total of eight items. A garden item, a bed frame which was delivered in Kansas AND signed for, three art books, a cooking pot, a woven basket hamper for my grand dd and another kitchen item. Some of these were for Christmas. But when it happened just this week again I'm thinking why me. You ever had this many items disappear?

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Have you ever had this problem with Amazon?

Lorie I have also started to have issues with Amazon too.
    I order Medical Supplies and a few other things from them and the last 3 months they have screwed up my order and I have a Prime Membership to boot!!

Last month I really complained and the phone agent offered to give me my money back. I refused because
    No#1 I don't think it's right to do that UNLESS it is a really serious matter (it just makes prices RISE even more!!
    No#2 I don't hardly ever complain

I don't know if maybe someone else is running the shipping at Amazon, etc. But I am supposed to renew my Amazon Membership 2/4/20 and I'm not sure if I am going to do that or not because of all the things that have been going on.

Name:  th5T2LY6JR.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  4.1 KB

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hulamoon View Post
    I need to vent

Amazon has now lost a total of eight items. A garden item, a bed frame which was delivered in Kansas AND signed for, three art books, a cooking pot, a woven basket hamper for my grand dd and another kitchen item. Some of these were for Christmas. But when it happened just this week again I'm thinking why me. You ever had this many items disappear?
    Lorie, wasn't there a similar problem with them a couple of years ago? And some other shipment rules apply in Hawaii? It seems like I remember something was off on their deliveries then...

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Only package I have ever had get lost came from MSQ, but I never shop at Amazon if I can help it.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kimsophia View Post
    Lorie, wasn't there a similar problem with them a couple of years ago? And some other shipment rules apply in Hawaii? It seems like I remember something was off on their deliveries then...
    You might be thinking of how they were waiting to send everything all at once in one box. That isn't this though because the orders are to far apart to do that. I think.lol

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I don't often order from Amazon, but I have not had any issues. One time they sent me quantity 2 of something I ordered only 1 of. I called, & they said to keep it, that I didn't need to return it, & I wasn't charged for it.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

So far I've gotten everything I've ordered. I did however have a few things not come on time lately.

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered from Amazon for YEARS. Never have they ever lost anything. In fact, they're the only place I've ordered that can say that.
    ~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Did you receive confirmation they were delivered? Maybe there is a porch pirate in your neighborhood.

I order from Amazon all the time. The only issue I have encountered (so far) is a delay in shipping -- the delivery date is Tuesday but the item arrives Wednesday or Thursday. They are not very good about communicating the change.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I just purchased a new home this year and have had a delivery at least once a week for nine solid months. Sometimes 2 deliveries a week. Nothing lost (or stolen.) I am not even a prime member.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.