• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • denisesc
    Shiny Thimble
    • Jan 2020

Bud Bouquet Quilt

I love the colors & fabric line. What color does she use for the background & border & for the binding. I want to make one like in the video.
  • KPH
    Missouri Star
    • Feb 2015

Re: Bud Bouquet Quilt

If you look under the video, they tell the fabric lines used.
    Katrina
    From NC, retired in FL
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• redcaboose1717
      Missouri Star
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by denisesc View Post
      I love the colors & fabric line. What color does she use for the background & border & for the binding. I want to make one like in the video.
      denisesc…WELCOME TO THE MISSOURI STAR QUILT COMPANY FORUM!!!!!

Here's the link to the Bud Bouquet Quilt. (You can find this on the tutorial section of the MSQC Website.)

If you scroll down below the YT Video you will find the supplies needed for this qult
      ************************************************** **************************
      Because you are new Missouri Star Quilt Company, the newest tutorials are posted every Friday at 120 am Which is Central Time Zone. (If you are in Eastern Time Zone you can watch the tutorial at 1 am (Although most people just wait until they get up on Friday to watch the MSQC Tutorials.

MSQC has a Daily Deal EVERY day!! Here's today's Daily Deal :
      A quilting sale you don't want to miss! Every day Missouri Star has a new quilt item on sale at 35%-100% off! Build your fabric & notion stash at deep discounts!

************************************************** *************************
      Here's the MSQC Website Link (you'll find all the links to the tutorials, the Daily Deals, the Forum etc.)
      Shop Missouri Star Quilt Co. for all your quilting needs, from quilt fabric, precuts, kits, patterns & notions to mail-in machine quilting services!

************************************************** **************************
      MSQC also has what's called Quilt Snips. These are short videos showing you how to create quilt blocks easily:
      (There's 115 Quilt Snips Videos !! ENJOY!)
      Quilt Snips :

Enjoy and have fun!!!

Welcome 1.jpg
      Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
      http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

• nativetexan
        Banned
        Missouri Star
        • Feb 2018

Wow, I love the way she cut that large square. Now to remember it. thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X