• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • URIBARRI-MAYOR
    Missouri Star
    • Nov 2013

The Three Kings Cavalcade

Good morning and Happy New Year 2020, it seems strange but we are already in the new year and with a very original number 20 and 20, I hope all these parties have had a good time and enjoying the family company. Let´s see today I will tell you a tradition that although it is not known when it started, the first written information is dated at the end of the year 1800 and I referring to the Three Kings Cavalcade. This tradition can be said to be celebrated thoughout Spain and there is no town , no matter how small the Kings Cavalcade is not celebrated. The cavalcade is celebrated di121 -CABALGATA DE REYES-.- BILBAO.jpg122 -CABALGATA DE REYES--- BILBAO.jpg123 - CABALGATA DE REYES,.. BILBAO.jpg125 - CABALGATA REYES - GUADALAJARA.jpg124 - CABALGATA DE REYES--SAVILLA.jpg126 - CABALGATA DE REYES - SEVILLA.jpg127 - CABALGATA DE REYES --DONOSTI.jpg128 - CABALGATA DE REYES - SAN SABASTIAN.jpg129 - CABALGATA DE REYES..-- BILBAO.JPG130 - CABALGATA DE REYES - BILBAO.jpgfferently depending on the city in large luxury is seen in floats and dresses, but in small towns the parades are simple, even The Magi can use horses and camel but what is the same in all is the illusion and innocence of children who admire with great eyes and with great emotion the passage of these three magical characters that will bring them toys and things that they would like to have. Well now there is little left and although they are not toys, we are all waiting for a gift that we would like to receive, I hope that Santa Claus has left them the gift they expected and until next week,. Greetings. Rosario
  • Monique
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2011

Re: The Three Kings Cavalcade

I doubt I will ever get there but thank you so much for sharing your Country and your customs with us. Happy New Year.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
      Missouri Star
      • Aug 2015

Anther beautiful and regal tradition. I do hope to get there one day.
      Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

• JCY
        Missouri Star
        • Jul 2013

So festive & such beautiful vibrant colors. Thanks for sharing your country's traditions with us.

Comment

• Cokie
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2016

I always look forward to hearing about your customs. So festive and colorful!

Comment

• Jean Sewing Machine
            Missouri Star
            • Jan 2012

What a huge party that is! Love that they use live camels in the parades!

Comment

Working...
            X