Re: Prayers Please for my Niece

Prayers sent.

Jeannette

Comment

• JCY
      Missouri Star
      • Jul 2013

Update on Janine ~ I talked to my niece yest. eve. She is home from the hospital. She spent 9 hrs. in the ER Sat. night before finally getting to a room & bed. Not much sleep, of course. It took several tests before they discovered the blood clots. She was started on anti-coagulant medication. In the hosp. they gave her the shots, but at home she'll take an oral med. It's very expensive, & she has no medical insurance. Her other aunt (my SIL's sis) offered to pay for the ER visit, but there still will be the hosp. bill & the medicine. She's going to have to move around more. Her job is a sedentary one. She works in a call center, sitting at a computer. She also does have bronchitis; her ribs are sore from all the coughing. Apparently several people at her work have been sick. Please continue to pray for her healing & no complications. Thanks to everyone for praying.

Comment

• GuitarGramma
        Missouri Star
        • Apr 2012

Thank you for the update, Joy. I'll continue to pray for her.
        Toni (Southern California) ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

• Over40momma
          Missouri Star
          • Jun 2013

JCY, my thoughts and prayers are with Janine and hopefully she will recover fully and quickly. She must have been so scared. I don't care what age you are, when something like that happens, you want your mom. Please keep us updated and try not to worry too much (yeah, I know its stupid to say but we don't want you getting sick too). {hugs}
          Sandy B.
          "A heart that gives will never be empty."

Comment

• Patty J
            Missouri Star
            • Jan 2012

Putting Janie and her finances on my prayer list. May you and she feel the love we are all sending her.

Comment

• jjkaiser
              Missouri Star
              • Oct 2013

Thank you for letting us know what's going on with Janine and I hope she continues improving. It is too bad she doesn't have health insurance through her job, as an E.R. visit can sure run up the bills quickly and that's the last thing she needs on her mind to have to worry about.
              Jocelyn
              South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Comment

• KarenC
                Missouri Star
                • Apr 2015

Joy, thank you for the update. If she has no insurance, she should definitely talk to the hospital and tell them her predicament. I have heard of numerous cases where the financial need exists, and large portions of the bills written off. She should definitely inquire about it. Also, if she needs to move more, her employer should be able to make arrangements for the need. If she is in a call center, many offices have the desks that go up and down, so that she can stand or sit to do her work. There are even treadmill desks these days where she could have her laptop, and be walking on the treadmill at a slow place.
                Karen
                Spring, TX

Comment

• Navy Wife
                  Missouri Star
                  • Dec 2013

Joy, where is your niece located? We've been out of town for a few days, so I'm just reading about her. Prayers are beingsaid.

Comment

• Dollyquilts
                    The Guild President
                    • Jan 2014

Prayers for Janine.

Comment

Working...
                    X