Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas riddle

It will be loved for many years to come.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hulamoon View Post
    Ahh, it wasn't a wrong answer : ) Did you get any shopping done? I'm embarrassed to say how much I spent online for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I even bought a water fountain for my cat. lol
    I started my shopping, yay!! My GK (4,7,8) are so hard to buy for. They have so much stuff (not from me) and I refuse to buy Play Dough, video games or electronics because I wouldn't let my own kids have them when they were growing up. Heck I have to force myself to say its ok if a toy runs on batteries even tho I don't understand why everything has to sing or jump or have flashing lights on it!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjkaiser View Post
    I started my shopping, yay!! My GK (4,7,8) are so hard to buy for. They have so much stuff (not from me) and I refuse to buy Play Dough, video games or electronics because I wouldn't let my own kids have them when they were growing up. Heck I have to force myself to say its ok if a toy runs on batteries even tho I don't understand why everything has to sing or jump or have flashing lights on it!

I don't get to much of that stuff either. I got this for my grandson,

https://www.target.com/p/dash-mini-w...30#lnk=sametab

A waffle iron for a four year old is pretty outside the box, so I asked her. She loves it!

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hulamoon View Post
    I don't get to much of that stuff either. I got this for my grandson,

https://www.target.com/p/dash-mini-w...30#lnk=sametab

A waffle iron for a four year old is pretty outside the box, so I asked her. She loves it!
    Thanks for the idea! I was going to Target anyway today so your timing is perfect.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Why can't the tag have both names on it? Since it's her first that would make sense. I bought ornaments for both my daughters when they were little. One still has them, the other moved to much and has lost all pictures, ornaments, etc. I also bought them for GD's so they will have them when they move out but the oldest is 21 and still lives at home. Oh well!
    ATTITUDE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ORDEAL AND AN ADVENTURE