Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Modern Triangle Foundation piecers BOM $1 trial

If you like modern quilts, if you like foundation piecing, if you like triangles, if you want to try it before you buy it, this Cyber Monday deal is for you

Cyber Monday Special

For Cyber Monday, you can become a member of the Triangle Lovers Monthly Membership, for $1 for your first month. You can think of it as an almost free monthly trial.

Or a head start on your BOMs so you can cancel when you finish! Ha!

The Triangle Lover Membership gives you an all access pass to all my current BOM programs (this year's Solstice BOM, the Stargazer BOM, and the Rainbow Triangles BOM) and future BOMs.

(I don't want to give away too much, but I've got some cool ideas coming down the pipe! The Merry Mystery BOM is one I've already teased.)

So if you've been on the fence, this might be a great way to have a look around the actual program and see if it's for you. Or again, get that head start to cancel when you finish. Hehe!
    During your $1 trial month you'll see:

The Introduction, Prep Materials, and Month 1 material for the Stargazer and Rainbow Triangles programs.
    The Introduction and Prep Materials for the Solstice BOM (coming December 13th)
    You'll also be able to access that Machine Binding Skill Builder Video! (coming later this week!)

Details

The Cyber Monday deal will only be available for today.
    The deal is only on the Monthly Membership option (I gotta have some treats for the monthlies!)
    https://rebeccabryan.mykajabi.com/so...-1571535782380
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

2. Thanks Monique, KPH, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Modern Triangle Foundation piecers BOM $1 trial

That would be a good deal, but I avoid BOM and mystery quilts like the plague. Sadly I know I just don't have that kind of commitment.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.