I am happy because it didn't snow yesterday. I heard that it was pretty bad in the Toronto area and in the Kingston area. BIG accident there involving 30 vehicles.

Well we had quite the day yesterday. I did get to Walmart to buy another big bag of rice to make more rice bags and I picked up a few more Christmas gifts. We made a stop at the antique store and I managed to come away with a gift for hubby, he is collecting Moorcroft. I made an offer on a couple of pieces and my offer was accepted. I put them in my pocket as I was headed to the cash, lol and assured the gal that my pockets were empty when I left. So I just need to buy a couple of stocking stuffers and then I am done with him.

I had a chat with my brother last night. I have an order for 4 bowl cozies. We are meeting up Saturday for a big Christmas Market in Cobden. Should be a good time. I told him we would scout the vendors and then come back home and make our own, lol!!

I have a busy week ahead. Not sure about today, my neighbour had mentioned that she would be headed to Renfrew for groceries and asked me to tag along. Why not!! I still have a gift card that I would like to buy myself something with. Tomorrow night is our last Lionette meeting of the year. We find out who our Secret Sister is and choose a new one for next year if we wish. So I need or organize that gift. Wednesday night is our Annual Christmas Cheer dinner that we (The Lionettes) host for Seniors. I will be making a pistachio desert for that. Thursday is hubby's coffee club Christmas party, so I have offered to make a nacho dip for that. Somewhere in there I will get more sewing done.

So that is what my day/week is looking like.

Wishing you all a wonderful day and week ahead.