Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: It's Friday no matter what colour it is

It is now noon, where did the morning go? My 6 yr old laptop has been having issues lately with the battery, so I decided I should get a new one before this one craters. Well, after getting the baby in the car and a trip to Starbucks, we headed to Staples, only to find out they are not there anymore. So, I ended up going to Office Depot across the street and bought a laptop for less than the price of the one I was after. I'll keep it in the box just in case the cyber Monday deals are better. Absolutely no crowds. I did manage to then go to Palais Royal. Saw a former co-worker that I had worked with for about 10 years or so. Back home, cooked waffles for the little one, and now watching NetFlix. I swear I should know these shows by heart. She wants the same ones over and over.
    The monogramminng shop just called and said that my quilt label is ready, so maybe we'll go out again after nap time.

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: It's Friday no matter what colour it is

Happy Friday to all!

Hope everyone is having a day filled with stitching and avoiding the crowds. On-line has been done and shipped already.

I gardened this morning clearing out planters and moving paver blocks to another spot. Plus hung the Christmas lights on the house. I used one of those tong reachers to hang them on the hooks.

Sewing some pot holders this afternoon as I have lost the last two. Who knows where they went.

DH and I used to have monopoly marathons. The games were quite competitive. I found a version of our local area with landmark places that will be under the Christmas tree.

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post