Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Juki 2010q makes 2-3 stitches after I let off the pedal or press needle down button

I oil mine every three bobbins. Normally just one drop per hole.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

2. Thanks The_Last_Unicorn thanked for this post
    Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Juki 2010q makes 2-3 stitches after I let off the pedal or press needle down button

Bubba - I'm going to try that from now on. Do you use the Juki Defrix oil #1, or a different brand of machine oil?

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

My Juki is already returned home. It's in perfect working order! What a relief. I bought the machine from Sew Vac Direct. Honoring the warranty and getting the repairs done through them was quick and hassle-free. I'd definitely recommend them if you're looking into buying a machine online

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Glad your machine is fixed & working wonderfully now. My first Viking went out just a few days from the 5 yr. warranty period. It was the mother board. The LQS replaced it at no charge. Whew, saved by the bell! I was instructed when I bought my Vikings to never oil them. I do use the machine oil for my Baby Lock Tiara II table LA. Very sparingly, maybe every 3rd bobbin.

6. Thanks The_Last_Unicorn thanked for this post