Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: It is a bitter cold Wednesday

Good Morning,

Katrina, Zeke is a little cutie and sure brings a smile to my face.

Monday was spent in the kitchen creating freezer meals with my daughter. Our friend Dave had a stroke Saturday and is coming home from the hospital tonight. He will need therapy for some paralysis but is doing much better than first expected. Niece Meagan was to find out the Pompe test results on her baby yesterday. I'm not going to bother them, I will hear the results soon enough. Friday is a big party for DD's friend Holly who just completed chemotherapy for breast cancer. Right now I have a freezer full of food for all of them.

Yesterday I was to work in the office in the morning and in my sewing room in the afternoon. I didn't make it out of the office until 10:30 last night. One thing led to another and I just wanted to put some stuff behind me. This morning I'm waiting for our business credit card processing company to open their doors. They are requesting pages of paperwork to be filled out and I'm needing a lot of help. Looks like today's sewing might be limited as well.

On the bright side, we still have snow and frigid temps, and I don't have to leave the house. That reminds me, I didn't wander out to get the mail yesterday. I will have to step outside a little today!

Blessings to All.
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

2. Thanks Monique, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning! Today is cold but much warmer than the past two days. One of the items that I am hoping to get done is sorting and picking up crafty items that a local business donated to our 4-H club. Yes, it that order - she said that I could sort through the stuff and anything not wanted could be left and just take what I wanted.

Another task on my agenda is getting a new clipboard that stores papers and pens in it. The one that I had yesterday meet its sad end with the tile floor at Aldi's when it fell off the cart as a little boy started to pull the cart. It was an accident so nothing to get upset over. I have had to replace it before as it gets used so much that they get dropped and other things.

I am going to try to spend a little time in the sewing room this afternoon. First task up is sorting all of the various pieces of fabric from the quilt into one of six sections for the quilt. I decided this was the best way as there are so many different sizes of fabrics to deal with.

Have a great day everyone

4. Thanks Monique, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mom23 View Post
    Good Morning,

Katrina, Zeke is a little cutie and sure brings a smile to my face.

Monday was spent in the kitchen creating freezer meals with my daughter. Our friend Dave had a stroke Saturday and is coming home from the hospital tonight. He will need therapy for some paralysis but is doing much better than first expected. Niece Meagan was to find out the Pompe test results on her baby yesterday. I'm not going to bother them, I will hear the results soon enough. Friday is a big party for DD's friend Holly who just completed chemotherapy for breast cancer. Right now I have a freezer full of food for all of them.

Yesterday I was to work in the office in the morning and in my sewing room in the afternoon. I didn't make it out of the office until 10:30 last night. One thing led to another and I just wanted to put some stuff behind me. This morning I'm waiting for our business credit card processing company to open their doors. They are requesting pages of paperwork to be filled out and I'm needing a lot of help. Looks like today's sewing might be limited as well.

On the bright side, we still have snow and frigid temps, and I don't have to leave the house. That reminds me, I didn't wander out to get the mail yesterday. I will have to step outside a little today!

Blessings to All.
    Robin, when he saw his picture he said "I'm the Christmas Tiger, on the way to Tiger World!" He's a joy to be around.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou