Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now or

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tube quilts (like Summer in the Park) remnants...found any way to use those triangular pieces?

I made a large lap Summer in the Park 3 years ago and this past spring, I made a modified M* heart quilt. I have left over blocks and big pieces of the tube ends. Since those pieces are triangular, has anyone found a way to use them?

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tube quilts (like Summer in the Park) remnants...found any way to use those triangular pieces?

Google "Spin me around" block
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

3. Thanks cathym thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tube quilts (like Summer in the Park) remnants...found any way to use those triangular pieces?

Last edited by Vonnie; November 13th, 2019 at 10:13 AM.
    Vonnie

5. Thanks quiltingaway, cathym thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I made a scrap quilt out of those left overs. I don't have time to share more now.

7. Thanks cathym thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

It can be modified to make smaller blocks too, depending on the starting center block.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

9. Thanks cathym thanked for this post
    Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=auntstuff;1075780]Google "Spin me around" block[/QUOT
    Thank you! I think that will work! Id googled a fair amt without getting much about remnants or tube scraps.

11. Thanks auntstuff thanked for this post
    Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I just now reviewed my albums. Take a look at my "Scrappy Hour Glass" baby quilt, Nov. 2015, in which I used leftover scraps from a Summer in the Park.

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for the good ideas. Ill trim them down a bit and then decide which to do.

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JCY View Post
    I just now reviewed my albums. Take a look at my "Scrappy Hour Glass" baby quilt, Nov. 2015, in which I used leftover scraps from a Summer in the Park.
    I thought I posted a note already. Thanks for this good idea. I really enjoyed looking at your album.