Not sure if this goes HERE....but look what I found! An old tutorial of Jenny's for a (simple)Christmas Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redcaboose1717
    Missouri Star
    • Apr 2011

Not sure if this goes HERE....but look what I found! An old tutorial of Jenny's for a (simple)Christmas Idea

Hi Everyone!
    I was just watching Jenny's latest tutorial...and was also looking at some of the other YT videos descriptions too, when I looked down and saw this 2010 video Jenny did on how to make a great (and original) plate to put cookies on to gift someone perhaps a neighbor, a boss, a friend, a teacher, etc.

Take a look at this video!

It was published on November 22, 2010! (Almost 9 yrs ago! Jenny had been making videos for MSQC for a little less than a year at this time!)

Here's what I believe is Jenny's first video....if anyone knows that this isn't her first video....PLZ let me know!
    Learn how to sew a Four Patch quilting block with Jenny from Missouri Star! To see the best selection of Jelly Rolls on the internet go to:https://www.missou...

(I believe Sarah did the VERY first video for MSQC though)

Enjoy!thChristmas.jpg
    Last edited by redcaboose1717; November 8, 2019, 01:00 AM.
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"
  • GuitarGramma
    Missouri Star
    • Apr 2012

Re: Not sure if this goes HERE....but look what I found! An old tutorial of Jenny's for a (simple)Christmas Idea

I think you're right, Sugar. Jenny broke her foot during the filming of her first M* tutorial and had to go to the emergency room. She filmed her first tutorial sitting in a wheel chair—and in your link, she's sitting in a wheel chair !

How fun to watch these early tutorials!
    Toni (Southern California) ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

• BillNye
      Administrator
      The Guild President
      • Feb 2009

Re: Not sure if this goes HERE....but look what I found! An old tutorial of Jenny's for a (simple)Christmas Idea

haha man, that is a throwback, GG is right, she's in a wheel chair and kind of hopped up on pain killers (there's one video I left a blooper in in the beginning with her trying to say "Pam and Nicky Lintott" but she couldn't get the word out right and we were all laughing so hard! Great find!

Comment

• Thayer Abaigael
        Block Queen
        • Sep 2019

I love this idea! I've been looking for craft fair items and this is perfect! Thank you for your amazing timing!

Comment

• Patty J
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2012

Thanks for posting this. Wish I had checked out the forum earlier today. Am planning on having my sisters over to make cookies for Christmas and this will be a super fun thing for them to take home with them. My one sister is creative whenever we get together. Cute table decorations, small gifts to take home ect, puts me to shame. Now I have a super cool idea. Thanks to Jenny for making the tutorial too.

Comment

• sewbizzy
            Missouri Star
            • Feb 2012

Such a cute idea....love it! Thanks Sugar
            Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

• CraftyJnet
              Missouri Star
              • Jun 2015

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Jeannette

Comment

• redcaboose1717
                Missouri Star
                • Apr 2011

Toni,
                Thanks! I actually didn't know that Jenny had broken her foot during the filming of her very first video! I just thought it would be great to post this to show some of the "new" members of the forum that haven't been here since the very beginning! I found MSQC's forum by accident in March of 2011. I lurked around for a couple of months after subscribing in April 2011 as well.

Comment

• redcaboose1717
                  Missouri Star
                  • Apr 2011

Alan,
                  Here's a question I'm sure you'll know......How long was it after Jenny made the first YOUTUBE video was the forum added or was the forum available as soon as the website was constructed?

Comment

Working...
                  X