Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not sure if this goes HERE....but look what I found! An old tutorial of Jenny's for a (simple)Christmas Idea

Hi Everyone!
    I was just watching Jenny's latest tutorial...and was also looking at some of the other YT videos descriptions too, when I looked down and saw this 2010 video Jenny did on how to make a great (and original) plate to put cookies on to gift someone perhaps a neighbor, a boss, a friend, a teacher, etc.

Take a look at this video!

It was published on November 22, 2010! (Almost 9 yrs ago! Jenny had been making videos for MSQC for a little less than a year at this time!)

https://youtu.be/ehJhHl2v6Ow
    Here's what I believe is Jenny's first video....if anyone knows that this isn't her first video....PLZ let me know!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQM8wI95xeI&t=19s
    (I believe Sarah did the VERY first video for MSQC though)

Enjoy!Name:  thChristmas.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  7.2 KB
    Last edited by redcaboose1717; November 8th, 2019 at 05:00 AM.

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Not sure if this goes HERE....but look what I found! An old tutorial of Jenny's for a (simple)Christmas Idea

I think you're right, Sugar. Jenny broke her foot during the filming of her first M* tutorial and had to go to the emergency room. She filmed her first tutorial sitting in a wheel chair—and in your link, she's sitting in a wheel chair !

How fun to watch these early tutorials!
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Not sure if this goes HERE....but look what I found! An old tutorial of Jenny's for a (simple)Christmas Idea

haha man, that is a throwback, GG is right, she's in a wheel chair and kind of hopped up on pain killers (there's one video I left a blooper in in the beginning with her trying to say "Pam and Nicky Lintott" but she couldn't get the word out right and we were all laughing so hard! Great find!

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

I love this idea! I've been looking for craft fair items and this is perfect! Thank you for your amazing timing!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting this. Wish I had checked out the forum earlier today. Am planning on having my sisters over to make cookies for Christmas and this will be a super fun thing for them to take home with them. My one sister is creative whenever we get together. Cute table decorations, small gifts to take home ect, puts me to shame. Now I have a super cool idea. Thanks to Jenny for making the tutorial too.