Do you ever offer panels in your Daily Deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TMP
    Missouri Star
    • Apr 2014

Re: Do you ever offer panels in your Daily Deals?

I have never done a panel quilt. I did purchase a Dream Big panel but it scares me. I can see how it would be a fast quilt for a baby shower or gift.
    Teresa
    Pelham, Alabama
    War Eagle!!!

Comment

• Carlie Wolf
      Missouri Star
      • Oct 2013

I've heard other people say they are scared of them. But I can't figure out what is scary to some people. What scares you about it?
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

• kiwi chic
        Rotary Pro
        • Aug 2013

A good place to find patterns for panels is over at Beer Creek Quilting Company they have a lot of free panel patterns.

Comment

• JCY
          Missouri Star
          • Jul 2013

I love panels. IMO, they already are reasonably priced without a sale. Recently I scrolled through my albums & was surprised at how many panel quilts I've made over the years. They work great if a person needs a quick gift. Many of the panels now are only 24" wide, rather than 36", so they need borders to make them larger. Depending on the panel, one can easily do an all-over FMQ design, or one can take the opportunity to do some custom quilting, which is what I did with some of my Noah's Ark panels, as well as others. M* has a zillion panels from which to choose. The search engine doesn't always take me to what I want, so it usually involves a lot of browsing, which can be time consuming. If you have the time, you can come up with your own ideas for a pieced border to make the quilt look more classy. You can use 4-patches, HSTs, piano keys, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X