Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Well Thursday has arrived

Good morning. It has been a busy week around here. On Tuesday I spent 4 hrs at a Toyota dealership to be there when one of our DD leased her first car. We did not expect to get it that day, but they offered her a good deal. Plus she got the recent college grad discount. So she drive home a Rav.
    Today I just returned home from getting an injection in my lower back. I hope she hit the right spot. I hope to sew for a few minutes today, however I hav3 been on solo puppy duty. My DH is on call and I have not seen him since Mon.

Have a good day. We will get rain later today — have to find the umbrellas again.

Beth

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning everyone! Gray skies here & a chance of rain. I'm already tired of being cold & not knowing how many layers to wear outside. Sigh, I will adapt but you know how it is, sigh. Trying to decide how ambitious I want to be upstairs in my sewing room. Just about tweaking the finishing touches on organization. I've got to get started on two baby quilts for two nieces.

Take care, my friends if illness of any kind has you sidelined. You'll be back to your old selves soon.

Hugs, Gina

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post
    Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

Today we have another foggy start to the day. This is a picture of the fog in Seattle. We’ve been out for a 3 mile walk this morning and I want to go on a bicycle ride around the lake today but when we came home I banged my head on the open cupboard door in the mud room and it still hurts. DH says we’ll go tomorrow around the lake. Might will feel better after sitting with a cup of tea but will lay low anyway. I’m going to make some cozies for gifts and might start them today.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3943AAAB-B581-4426-B109-45B6890EFBDC.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	161231

6. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique, pcbatiks thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning everyone. I'm usually reading up on you guys late at night after work. Today I am babysitting since DGD was sick earlier this week and DD needed to go back to work. so I have a sweet little one staying with me for two days. Tomorrow was my day off, so took PTO today. I'll log in a bit later and finish a file that needs to go in the payroll.

I am very uninspired to continue working on a quilt I had started for my brother and SIL, so I'm thinking about a trip to the LQS to buy fabric for a bargello. DGD is begging for my attention, so bye.

8. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,
    This day is just passing me by. I have been on the computer all afternoon getting all my downloaded files for the embroidery machines in folders and some sort of order so I can find the ones on the computer I want to download to the USB stick. I usually load them in folders but have gotten lax. I will have to be more diligent in the future.

Have not done much of anything else today and forgot to take something out of the freezer for dinner so it will be some soup and sandwiches tonight which I enjoy.

Had good intentions of embroidering some towels today but got sidetracked when I couldn' t find the design I needed on the computer. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and now that I 've organized the files I will be productive, lesson learned.

Well, off to get a bite to hold me over to dinner as lunch time passed me by today.
    Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say she had a really expensive sofa and great shoes Life is not about stuff.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

10. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baslp View Post
    Good morning. It has been a busy week around here. On Tuesday I spent 4 hrs at a Toyota dealership to be there when one of our DD leased her first car. We did not expect to get it that day, but they offered her a good deal. Plus she got the recent college grad discount. So she drive home a Rav.
    Today I just returned home from getting an injection in my lower back. I hope she hit the right spot. I hope to sew for a few minutes today, however I hav3 been on solo puppy duty. My DH is on call and I have not seen him since Mon.

Have a good day. We will get rain later today — have to find the umbrellas again.

Beth
    I have owned 2 Ravs and I love their size, hope your daughter likes hers!

12. Thanks Monique thanked for this post