Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello Wednesday!

Back again. I have been sitting in the dealer service area, hoping the tires and check up are almost done. It's giving me a chance to sit and relax. They have Friends playing with closed caption on TV.

At mom's bazar, I picked up a small 6 cup stove percolator $5, a few yards of red xmas fabric for me $1, and plastic hangers & a St-Joseph statue for mom. Her other one had a fatal fall.

They are calling for 4" of snow later, so I will be ready.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

2. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good Afternoon All,

Zeke was here around 7 this morning. Nandy came to pick him up before lunch. Zeke went into hiding. He didn't want to go. We finally got him to take Esther her flower. lol

After they left, I ate a bowl of Stuffed Pepper Soup, finished it up. Then I went through the I'm so sleepy phase while the sun was beating in the sliding glass door. Now that the sun's moved, I'm starting to feel a little more lively.

Jim is bringing the kids back tonight. He didn't feel like painting the quilt ladders last night. The plan is to knock them out tonight. Tomorrow, I'll make it to Walmart to get the shopping done and pick up some towels to put on the rungs before I put my quilts on them.

Nothing else is pressing, afraid to start anything since Zeke will be here tomorrow morning, too.

Have a great rest of your day!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Judy. I too think your "boys" are so handsome!

6. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Good day all. Late getting in here today. Gabe had neurology appointment this morning. We discussed his seizures mostly. Still unable to have him seizure free, so he will have another EEG next week to determine which area of his brain they are coming from. He had 2 mild ones Sat. He has not gone a single week since the beginning of the school year without having one, even if it is a minor focal one. The neurologist is talking about possible brain surgery, if they can't find a med to keep him seizure free. It would be to remove the small, necrotic area of brain that was damaged when he was an infant. I certainly don't want him to have to endure another surgery, especially now that he is older. I guess we will have to wait and see if they can come up with a medication that will work, before resorting to surgery. It is a lot to take in today.
    While I was there at the hospital, I gave them the quilts that I had accumulated since my last delivery. It was the smallest quilt donation in a long time. 74 quilts and dozens of pillow cases though. Not complaining at all...just reflecting. I guess I need to get the group more active again. I know I need to make a conscience effort to get more quilts made for them, than I have been.
    Barb, so sorry you are having such a rough time with your health. I was diagnosed with RA over 20 yrs ago...and shortly after that with Lupus. Hang in there sweetie....it will all work out.
    Prayers for all that need them. Hugs and blessing to one and all.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

8. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post