Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now or

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from PA

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello from PA

Welcome from the Basque Country so lucky to be able to visit so many shops of fabric, I can only dream of a trip but it is so far

Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

Im new here too but lurked before I joined. Welcome from the Pacific Northwest.

3. Thanks Thayer Abaigael thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from my current location - Chicago. I used to visit my aunt in Reading and made it a point to stop by the Lancaster shops. I'm sure your experience will be helpful in providing some helpful information when questions arise.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome from Canada. I have been in that area many times. I loved to visit Intercourse. There are many lovely shops in that area.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome from PA. I live about one and a half hours from Lancaster. It is a little village called Hockersville, midway between Carlisle and Shippensburg if you are familiar with the area. We visit Lancaster several times a year and try to make it to Shady Maple at least once. The food is amazing! I am sure you will love the forum....enjoy!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome from Wisconsin! We are excited you have joined our wonderful group. Tell us what you are working on.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

I am working on an Attic Window wallhanging using a Christmas tree panel I bought several years ago. I have been using Jenny's tutorial. As I cut the panel, each block was 4" x 6". I then added 2.5" to the right and bottom, using Jenny's method.

I am now wondering if the 2.5" is too large. Given the size of the block, I'm thinking maybe 2" or 2 1/4 would have been better. I am taking it to my Wednesday class today and throwing it up on the design wall. I will get some feedback from my students. I just think the tree gets lost.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum from Missouri. Glad you joined us.