Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default If you haven't seen it, here it is

How was that for a vague intro.

Free quilting patterns by Becky of the Quilted Twins... https://www.quiltedtwins.com/free-patterns-layout-2
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

2. Thanks Thayer Abaigael thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: If you haven't seen it, here it is

Hmmm. Quite a collection. I don't see any patterns that strike my fancy. They carry fabric, too, I see.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! I love that Native Splendor pattern, it almost looks like a hexie but it's bricks. Another one on my to do list, and I didn't even look at all of the free patterns yet! Saving the rest of the eye candy for later when dh is watching football.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I love her patterns and she posts new ones frequently. I am fortunate enough to be about 25 miles from their retail store. Her twin sister runs the store and they have really great prices on a wide selection of fabrics (more than what's online). We like to take a "road trip" every couple of months.

I also wanted to add, in case you don't read the whole story, Becky and her husband live in Poland. She makes many, many quilts such as these and gives them away to those in need. The winters are very cold there and many people do not have adequate heat in their homes. She is always happy to take donated quilt tops, that she will quilt and give away. She does ask that they be approx. 60 x 80 since they need to be able to wrap up in the quilt. Any quilt tops you want to donate can be taken/sent to the Quilted Twins shop in Dade City, Fl
    Last edited by dwil23; October 27th, 2019 at 08:55 PM.
    Donna

6. Thanks Thayer Abaigael thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dwil23 View Post
    I love her patterns and she posts new ones frequently. I am fortunate enough to be about 25 miles from their retail store. Her twin sister runs the store and they have really great prices on a wide selection of fabrics (more than what's online). We like to take a "road trip" every couple of months.

I also wanted to add, in case you don't read the whole story, Becky and her husband live in Poland. She makes many, many quilts such as these and gives them away to those in need. The winters are very cold there and many people do not have adequate heat in their homes. She is always happy to take donated quilt tops, that she will quilt and give away. She does ask that they be approx. 60 x 80 since they need to be able to wrap up in the quilt. Any quilt tops you want to donate can be taken/sent to the Quilted Twins shop in Dade City, Fl
    My friend, Melinda, grew up just a mile from there. She stopped in when she and Cecelia came to FL for a visit. She LOVED it!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KPH View Post
    My friend, Melinda, grew up just a mile from there. She stopped in when she and Cecelia came to FL for a visit. She LOVED it!
    Our first visit there was without one of our quilting friends who had to work that day. I sent here a text that read"HELP - we have fallen into a deep hole filled with thousands and thousands of bolts of fabric!" A totally different experience from a regular Quilt Shop.
    Donna

9. Thanks Thayer Abaigael thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KPH View Post
    How was that for a vague intro.

Free quilting patterns by Becky of the Quilted Twins... https://www.quiltedtwins.com/free-patterns-layout-2
    Oh you dirty crook you made me look,
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Katrina, you enabling little stinker,LOLOLOL!!! I've never seen so many I want to make. Those were amazing. Specially loved Radiant Cross. I'll go back later.

Gina

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I love those patterns! Just put several on myn"to do" list! Thank you for sharing