• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KPH
    Missouri Star
    • Feb 2015

If you haven't seen it, here it is

How was that for a vague intro.

Free quilting patterns by Becky of the Quilted Twins... https://www.quiltedtwins.com/free-patterns-layout-2
    Katrina
    From NC, retired in FL
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou
  • JCY
    Missouri Star
    • Jul 2013

Re: If you haven't seen it, here it is

Hmmm. Quite a collection. I don't see any patterns that strike my fancy. They carry fabric, too, I see.

Comment

• jjkaiser
      Missouri Star
      • Oct 2013

Thanks! I love that Native Splendor pattern, it almost looks like a hexie but it's bricks. Another one on my to do list, and I didn't even look at all of the free patterns yet! Saving the rest of the eye candy for later when dh is watching football.
      Jocelyn
      South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Comment

• dwil23
        Missouri Star
        • May 2012

I love her patterns and she posts new ones frequently. I am fortunate enough to be about 25 miles from their retail store. Her twin sister runs the store and they have really great prices on a wide selection of fabrics (more than what's online). We like to take a "road trip" every couple of months.

I also wanted to add, in case you don't read the whole story, Becky and her husband live in Poland. She makes many, many quilts such as these and gives them away to those in need. The winters are very cold there and many people do not have adequate heat in their homes. She is always happy to take donated quilt tops, that she will quilt and give away. She does ask that they be approx. 60 x 80 since they need to be able to wrap up in the quilt. Any quilt tops you want to donate can be taken/sent to the Quilted Twins shop in Dade City, Fl
        Last edited by dwil23; October 27, 2019, 05:55 PM.
        Donna

Comment

• KPH
          Missouri Star
          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by dwil23 View Post
          I love her patterns and she posts new ones frequently. I am fortunate enough to be about 25 miles from their retail store. Her twin sister runs the store and they have really great prices on a wide selection of fabrics (more than what's online). We like to take a "road trip" every couple of months.

I also wanted to add, in case you don't read the whole story, Becky and her husband live in Poland. She makes many, many quilts such as these and gives them away to those in need. The winters are very cold there and many people do not have adequate heat in their homes. She is always happy to take donated quilt tops, that she will quilt and give away. She does ask that they be approx. 60 x 80 since they need to be able to wrap up in the quilt. Any quilt tops you want to donate can be taken/sent to the Quilted Twins shop in Dade City, Fl
          My friend, Melinda, grew up just a mile from there. She stopped in when she and Cecelia came to FL for a visit. She LOVED it!
          Katrina
          From NC, retired in FL
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• dwil23
            Missouri Star
            • May 2012

Originally posted by KPH View Post
            My friend, Melinda, grew up just a mile from there. She stopped in when she and Cecelia came to FL for a visit. She LOVED it!
            Our first visit there was without one of our quilting friends who had to work that day. I sent here a text that read"HELP - we have fallen into a deep hole filled with thousands and thousands of bolts of fabric!" A totally different experience from a regular Quilt Shop.
            Donna

Comment

• Monique
              Missouri Star
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KPH View Post
              How was that for a vague intro.

Free quilting patterns by Becky of the Quilted Twins... https://www.quiltedtwins.com/free-patterns-layout-2
              Oh you dirty crook you made me look,
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• geegeequilts
                Missouri Star
                • Jan 2015

Katrina, you enabling little stinker,LOLOLOL!!! I've never seen so many I want to make. Those were amazing. Specially loved Radiant Cross. I'll go back later.

Gina

Comment

• AMG
                  The Guild President
                  • Apr 2015

Oh, I love those patterns! Just put several on myn"to do" list! Thank you for sharing

Comment

Working...
                  X