Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quilt Pattern

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Quilt Pattern

Looking for this quilt pattern, photo is not mine. I just love the colors and the pattern looks pretty simple.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9882e14663e8340fcd00552960ff74fd.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	161101

2. Thanks Thayer Abaigael thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Quilt Pattern

While I am not an expert, you could easily recreate this with a 4 patch with a solid block, divided by sashing (if that makes any sense).
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Along the Illinois river-Central Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Monique... Love the colors used in the photo, but any 2 colors with a printed fabric that play together nicely should give you a special look.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the four patches are just one fabric combo, so you can do them in strip sets. It would be fairly quick work.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm.. I don't know the official pattern name. One of the things I love about quilting is the mental exercise of recreating block designs, so I spent a little time on this one, to see if I could come up with anything. And I'll tell ya, The floral sashing on the lower edge of the bottom piece has me stumped, because I swear it looks like it's likely 1.5", where as the floral sashing (in what I'm thinking is) the same area in the top piece looks narrower (It looks, to me, more like 1"). I'd love to see the actual pattern!

7. Thanks am2901, Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thayer Abaigael View Post
    Hmmm.. I don't know the official pattern name. One of the things I love about quilting is the mental exercise of recreating block designs, so I spent a little time on this one, to see if I could come up with anything. And I'll tell ya, The floral sashing on the lower edge of the bottom piece has me stumped, because I swear it looks like it's likely 1.5", where as the floral sashing (in what I'm thinking is) the same area in the top piece looks narrower (It looks, to me, more like 1"). I'd love to see the actual pattern!
    You can find more photos on Pinterest. This is a table runner and placemat. The table runner does have wider floral end borders than the placemat.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

9. Thanks am2901 thanked for this post
    Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MRoy View Post
    You can find more photos on Pinterest. This is a table runner and placemat. The table runner does have wider floral end borders than the placemat.
    Thanks for the link. Ah, two different items. Totally makes sense when I have that info. Much appreciation.

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I never saw the table runner and placemat, thanks for the link. I just saw the picture attached. I'm going to a nice quilt shop about an hour away on Tuesday and just trying to figure out how much fabric I would need, that's why I was looking for the pattern. Thanks everyone for your help.

12. Thanks Thayer Abaigael thanked for this post
    Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Memejudy View Post
    I never saw the table runner and placemat, thanks for the link. I just saw the picture attached. I'm going to a nice quilt shop about an hour away on Tuesday and just trying to figure out how much fabric I would need, that's why I was looking for the pattern. Thanks everyone for your help.
    It is two different pieces. One is a table runner and one is a table topper.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

That would be a double four patch but sashed Sorry if that was mentioned in the link.

https://www.allpeoplequilt.com/quilt...ch-quilt-block

I love that block because I like less prints on things. Never did think to sash it though.
    Name:  double four patch.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  15.9 KB

Lorie

15. Thanks Memejudy thanked for this post