Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default I swear the MSQC girls are going down my Favs list!

These girls are killing me with their sales on layer cakes this week, I swear I am ordering every day! I think they must be going down my Wish List! They must say 'oh here's Ruth Anne's order for the day'! Love you all.

2. Thanks Granny Fran, SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I swear the MSQC girls are going down my Favs list!

I find there are times it is like that for me as well. However a 40% exchange rate keeps me in check a bit more now. I almost wish Canadians had an option to pile up a week of daily specials and make it one order. That 40% exchange also applies to shipping. There has been a few days were rulers were on special I love it. I do wish the double wide Dresden was available at MSQC. I ordered the one they have thinking it was the one in video I saw, it was a smaller version. The big one is the better looking ruler.

4. Thanks Thayer Abaigael, RAFDesigns thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I hear you!

I ordered yesterday's deal along with the matching FQ bundle. They all arrived on my doorstep this afternoon even though I only selected 2 day shipping. I didn't expect until Wednesday. Great job!

6. Thanks RAFDesigns thanked for this post
    Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I had to order that lavender layer cake as my neighbor wants a lavender dresden quilt. It will be so pretty!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minipinlady View Post
    I find there are times it is like that for me as well. However a 40% exchange rate keeps me in check a bit more now. I almost wish Canadians had an option to pile up a week of daily specials and make it one order. That 40% exchange also applies to shipping. There has been a few days were rulers were on special I love it. I do wish the double wide Dresden was available at MSQC. I ordered the one they have thinking it was the one in video I saw, it was a smaller version. The big one is the better looking ruler.
    Oh. My. Goodness. What a great idea for a mini-business. Someone who lives in Hamilton could buy the DDs for our Canadian sisters for a week (or month?) and mail them in one big bundle.

If I lived anywhere near there, I'd do this! But since I'm 1500 miles away, someone else is going to have to run with this idea.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

9. Thanks Kgrammiecaz thanked for this post