• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • geegeequilts
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2015

Re: Update On Dottie

Barb, I came to this post first thing & glad to know how your sweet Dottie is. Animals, specially dogs, know when their "family" is having serious issues. Sugar is living up to her name & it warms my heart to hear that she & Dottie are roommates in the mornings. How adorable is that. Money has never been an issue for our furbabies & I agree with you on that. Take care of "our" Dottie cos you know we love her too. Give her a extra gentle hug from Aunt Gina. I'll send you extra hugs for you & Jeff. Always keeping you in my prayers.

Hugs & love, my friend.
    Gina

Comment

• baslp
      The Guild President
      • Sep 2012

Hello BRb— I hope Dottie is doing better. I know that this can be an emotional time. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
      Beth

Comment

• Navy Wife
        Missouri Star
        • Dec 2013

Thank you for the update on Dottie. You know how I love Scotties, and especially Dottie. Praying that the new meds keep her comfortable for a long time. When our girl started showing signs of her age, our cat was her only companion. He was so loving with her, curling up with her, and encouraging her to play and keep active. He was so lost when she left us. Strange how animals become close.

Comment

• Cokie
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2016

I don't get here so often lately but I'm glad to see the update on Dottie. I hope her meds can make her more comfortable. I had no idea that dogs could get dementia! I know she is well loved and will get the best care possible. Hugs to all of you.

Comment

• MRoy
            Missouri Star
            • Jul 2011

Thinking of Dottie and you. We love our furbabies.
            *~* Myrna *~*
            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

• pcbatiks
              Missouri Star
              • Mar 2012

Thanks for the update, Barb. You made all of us smile at the vision of Sugar & Dottie snuggle up together. Sugar is watching over her big sister.
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
              X