Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Friday

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: It's Friday

Good Morning All,

It's a beautiful morning, but I'm stuck inside. I turned the corner into the bedroom to sharp and ended up kicking the small chair that I had to move because of the quilt ladders (that are still in the garage unfinished). I moved the chair again, between the chest of drawers and wall opposite of where it was. I won't kick it now! I'd have to run into the chest of drawers and the night stand first.

I worked on the materials Melinda sent yesterday. There was a lot of up and down off the floor, so this morning my wrists were objecting. It's taken a while, but they're starting to loosen up. I've still got some work to do in my sewing room, but I'm thinking floor work is out of the question today.

Jim is apparently not coming over this morning to work on his project stuff. I do hope Morgan is feeling better. She's had a time with migraine's this fall. I was really worried when they bought the house so close to the high power lines that it might make things worse for her. I keep hoping her moving to day shift will help. It doesn't sound like that is going to happen before the first of the year now.

Time to go scrub the scalloped potato dish from last night. Something tells me it's going to be scrub for a few minutes, and rest my wrists. Eventually, it will get done. Hopefully soaking in soapy water all night will help the process.

Have a wonderful day!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: It's Friday

Good morning all. I was not up early this morning. All the rest of the week I was up early to spend time in the sewing room getting ready for tomorrow's craft fair. I was finishing up two tablerunners last night. Today will be spent taking inventory, adding a couple of small things. I want to add some single wine bottle gift bags in some fall fabric. I've got a couple but want to add a few more. The fabric is already cut and ready to go. I was just too tired to finish them last night. I also need to go to the bank to get small bills for change. And then pack everything up.

Monique, I have a message for your son.... "Let's Go Yankees!" . Cathy, sounds like you are busy getting ready for next month's craft fair. I've done a few Hanukkah tablerunners to add to my stuff. Carol, how wonderful that you are making those quilts for your grands. I am sure they will treasure them. Suzanne and Barb, enjoy your time with your daughters.

Oh my gosh Barbara, hope your finger heals quickly. Beth, hope you aren't too exhausted after the groomer leaves. Karen, whatever you decide to do today, I hope it is great fun. Katrina, take things easy with those wrists.

Joy, my brother posted pictures of the snow they got out there. I am a bit envious. I love snow.

Depending on how tired we are after tomorrow's fair, we might head upstate on Sunday to hubby's cousins to a big fall gathering one of his cousins has every year. We haven't been able to go in the past because of work but now that we are both retired, we don't have to worry about that Monday thing. So just in case I am not in here Monday morning I'd like to wish all our Canadian forum members a very Happy Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful day.

Happy Friday everyone.
    Last edited by Ginny B; October 11th, 2019 at 11:58 AM.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post