Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Packing slip stop complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline T. View Post
    Want to know what I get tired of? People complaining about people complaining!

Two people in this forum have mentioned that they had issues with not receiving packing slips with their shipping. It's not like half the forum is griping. So in your own words "Get over it!".
    THANK YOU!
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

2. Thanks EnumclawGramma thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

So on the international shipping front, we have two things we're trying that might have a bit of overlap, but expect major announcements on canada shipping in the next month or two. On the pick slip side, we've been playing with ways of making our packaging faster and have been running a few tests, you may have been in the no pick slip test group, I'll see if there's a policy update happening and see to it you don't get stuck with crummy customs stuff.

Thanks for the positive input all!

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline T. View Post
    Want to know what I get tired of? People complaining about people complaining!

Two people in this forum have mentioned that they had issues with not receiving packing slips with their shipping. It's not like half the forum is griping. So in your own words "Get over it!".

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, and yes, I did get over it! and it was jjkaiser who wanted to know what to do. Maybe there should be a heading under squeaky wheel called Bill's happy place, saying what you like instead of dislike.
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

5. Thanks Thayer Abaigael, Babs quilts thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Oh i don't always get packing slips but like to have them. i do still have a printer but am again almost out of ink. I like to keep the pking slip with items purchased so i can remember quickly where i got it from. but more than that, i'm just happy to get my stuff, from any company. So no big complaints here.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

ktdid, in response to your posting, obviously, there is history to this issue for you to use such a tone (i.e. Get over it). I don't see a lot of complaints but rather concerns and I thought that was what the squeaky wheel was all about. I hope you are having a better day today.

Packing slips are super important for international orders. Customs prefers packing slips included instead of the customer printing out an invoice. The difference is between paying nothing to paying A LOT in taxes, duties and brokerage fees. They are also important to those of us that are ordering a lot from different companies (international or not). My life is very hectic as my household now includes my super lovable, sweet, 5 yr old autistic grandson. I need packing slips just to remember what I ordered on a good day. LOL And finally, MSQC packing slips are nice because they bring a smile when we read them. Smiles are always a bonus.

And I am super excited about any news about Canadian shipping changes from MSQC! I WANT to order again! Ok, super super super excited!! Thank you Al! I quit buying from MSQC because of the wait when the package sits and sits and sits in New Jersey. I guess the shipping company waits until they have enough packages to ship a lot at one time. When I get packages shipped to me from China faster than Missouri, it's time to stop ordering. And shipping to Georgia and New York was taking a bit too long as my visits are normally only one or two weeks. Again, thank you MSQC for any positive changes in shipping-internationally and nationally!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

"". I like to keep the pking slip with items purchased so i can remember quickly where i got it from.""

Yes, exactly.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

9. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Elanor Roosevelt

By the way, it's spelled Eleanor.

11. Thanks Caroline T., auntstuff thanked for this post
    Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovemyavy View Post
    Elanor Roosevelt

By the way, it's spelled Eleanor.
    I can't thank you enough for pointing this out, my apologies to Eleanor! is there anything else you'd like to point out?
    Eleanor Roosevelt

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

haha, you guys are crazy. We're all done here, let's move along.