Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What would you make with this medical/nurse fabric?

I like the ideas for a tote bag or zipper pouches, makeup bags for nurses. You could also make bandanas for kids with cancer. They would like the cute patterns. Maybe a decorative fun pillow top. Could always make just a lap size quilt for a nurse. I have some nursing design fabric and expect to make up a couple zipper pouches. Maybe even some phone pouches with a lanyard style strap on it.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What would you make with this medical/nurse fabric?

Quote Originally Posted by Kgrammiecaz View Post
    I like the ideas for a tote bag or zipper pouches, makeup bags for nurses. You could also make bandanas for kids with cancer. They would like the cute patterns. Maybe a decorative fun pillow top. Could always make just a lap size quilt for a nurse. I have some nursing design fabric and expect to make up a couple zipper pouches. Maybe even some phone pouches with a lanyard style strap on it.
    Like these ideas, too! I'll just bet tote bags or zipper pouches would sell to those in the field or as a gift to someone who is.
    Love the fabrics.
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post