Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default NutriBullet vs Ninja?

I have a really (choke) expensive Vita-Mix. I don't know how I fell for the demo at Costco that it will make hot soups for my family. I haven't used it once in I don't know how many years.

I just want to make a morning smoothie. So Nutri Bullet or Ninja for a personal blender? I just want a simple one, not a ton of attachments.

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: NutriBullet vs Ninja?

I also have a Vitamix which we used a lot when we first got it. That said, we also have a Ninja, and it's great too!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have neither but my eyes were glazed over and I almost got sucked into buying a Vita Mix at the State Fair. Those demos are so good you want to buy everything you see!

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I have a simple ninja with the top motor. We use it several times a week to make smoothies and ice drinks. After several years, the gasket on the lid fell apart, so we got another one just like it. I guess that mean I can say I recommend it.
    Lyn

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjkaiser View Post
    I have neither but my eyes were glazed over and I almost got sucked into buying a Vita Mix at the State Fair. Those demos are so good you want to buy everything you see!
    I know! I can imagine with all the new models how much they have gone up too.

Quote Originally Posted by justLyn View Post
    I have a simple ninja with the top motor. We use it several times a week to make smoothies and ice drinks. After several years, the gasket on the lid fell apart, so we got another one just like it. I guess that mean I can say I recommend it.

Funny you should say that. My second Kitchen Aid stand mixer froze up on me and I hardly used it. Third time won't be the charm, so I ordered a Cuisinart.

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Funny you should say that. My second Kitchen Aid stand mixer froze up on me and I hardly used it. Third time won't be the charm, so I ordered a Cuisinart.[/QUOTE]

You can contact Kitchenaid and they will usually replace the mixer. I have had a few accessories replaced before
    Dolores

7. Thanks auntstuff thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

You can contact Kitchenaid and they will usually replace the mixer. I have had a few accessories replaced before

Yeah, but it's old and the weather has taken a toll on it. Nothing lasts over here.

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My DD and SIL love their Vitamix. He uses it for his smoothies all the time. My step son has the Ninja and love theirs. I guess it's personal preference.

I don't have either one, but when I want a smoothie, I use my KitchenAid immersion blender. I use it to purée soups or just about anything. DH bought one of these expensive Jack Lalaine juicers years ago. He used it no more than a dozen times. He brought it to our home, but hasn't used it since. Takes up a lot of kitchen real estate.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

The Vitamix is a great machine. But like you said about real estate, it's too big for something I wanted to leave on the counter. One of my DD's is going to take it.

I decided on the Ninja after watching some YouTube videos. I didn't like that you had to hold the Nutribullet down to run it.

Lorie

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Def.Ninja in our household. I also use the Ninja to make my hot sauce I can every year. It saves me so much time, like my fabulous Kitchen Aid mixer.