Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Has anyone done business with this Etsy shop?

Has anyone done business with zuzuscrafts on Etsy? I ordered some fabric 7 days ago and paid through Paypal. I didn’t notice until after I ordered that she is in Poland. I texted her right after I ordered to see about how long I should expect it to take to get it. No response. No shipment notification. Nothing. I’ve bought a lot of fabric from a lot of different shops on Etsy and have always been very happy with my purchases, quickness of responses to messages, and quickness of the shipments. I was wondering if I should be concerned. 
    Bec

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Has anyone done business with this Etsy shop?

On the page you ordered from, did you see any customer reviews of the seller? I'd wonder if no reviews, also, if no response from seller I'd probable contact Paypal and ask them to cancel the order, stating why your cancelling. I'd send email to seller also.
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

3. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Has anyone done business with this Etsy shop?

Quote Originally Posted by ktdid View Post
    On the page you ordered from, did you see any customer reviews of the seller? I'd wonder if no reviews, also, if no response from seller I'd probable contact Paypal and ask them to cancel the order, stating why your cancelling. I'd send email to seller also.
    There are lots of positive reviews, but I don’t know how valid they are. I was thinking the same thing. I’ll text her and give her a couple of days or so to respond and if no response, I’ll contact PayPal. Thanks for your input.

EDIT: Well, I just checked again. I finally got an email from Etsy that says my order has shipped. Within the email, she had a note saying thank you. Also, although her Etsy page says she’s located in Poland, the email says it’s coming from England.
    Last edited by bec; September 18th, 2019 at 10:04 AM.
    Bec