Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Midnight quilt show

I just read that Blueprint will no longer be doing the Midnight Quilt Show. I will miss this program, Angela has given me the confidence to try FMQ. It is a sad, sad day for quilters.
    One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Midnight quilt show

I agree, a sad day. Since Bluprint took over Craftsy they are obviously focusing on entertainment, rather than education. They have only produced two new quilting classes in the past year.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear this. Maybe Angela will do some videos on her own. I sure wish we had back our old Craftsy!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Why would they discontinue that show when it is so popular. I loved watching her videos. "Corporate" is often so far removed from the real world they don't have a clue. Hope they get a lot of complaints from members.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JCY View Post
    Awwww, I'm sorry to hear this. Maybe Angela will do some videos on her own. I sure wish we had back our old Craftsy!
    I so agree with this! I loved Craftsy. Even to access my old classes from Craftsy is a pain now on Bluprint. I am not impressed.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know they took over Crafsty.. Do you have to pay to view what you bought? I have cooking ones I would like to go back to.

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Don't fret.... Just like when MSQC broke from Fons and Porter and went on to have a better magazine and reach so many people. Angela and go on to get another sponsor or have her own YouTube channel...

8. Thanks Midge thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kensington View Post
    Don't fret.... Just like when MSQC broke from Fons and Porter and went on to have a better magazine and reach so many people. Angela and go on to get another sponsor or have her own YouTube channel...
    I agree. She will be around. I prefer it when they have their own youtube channels - no membership - just watch what you want. I don't know how all that works as far as compensation goes, but others do it - M* and Jordan Fabrics, for instance. Wishing her the best!
    Donna

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

I just canceled my subscription for Bluprint, there haven’t been new relevant quilting classes as they have been in the craftsy days. They offer good discounts on fabrics and supplies but they only offer their own fabric brands and the supplies I would need ( Aurifil thread in neutral colors) are permanently sold out. That’s why I can’t see any sense in keeping this subscription.

It has been very quiet on Angela Walters YouTube channel and there hasn’t been any newsletter lately. I wonder if she takes a break ?
    Find me on Instagram @auntie_uli

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hulamoon View Post
    I didn't know they took over Crafsty.. Do you have to pay to view what you bought? I have cooking ones I would like to go back to.
    No you do not have to pay to view what you already bought. Login using your old Craftsy login and password. Your purchased classes will be in your Own Forever library. However, I wouldn't count on getting questions answered from the instructor anymore.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.