• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swedish leo
    Missouri Star
    • Feb 2012

Quilting – How to Chose Colours for Your Quilt – Colour Theory Part 1

Ever wonder what colours to choose for your quilt? This is part one of a series on Colour Theory for Quilters. This video explains starts with the basics whe...

Quilting Colour Theory Part 2 - Colour Harmony

Chosing colours for your quilt can be tricky. So it's important to understand colour harmony. This video is Part 2 in my series on colour theory. Once you un...

BEGINNER QUILTING- FINDING YOUR COLOUR ZONE (COLOR ZONE FOR SOME)

You have all this quilt fabric and you can't seem to make it work together. Let me show you how to chose colors for your quilt by helping your find your pers...

BEGINNER QUILTER - HOW TO CHOOSE COLOURS FOR YOUR QUILT, USE THE COLORS THAT YOU WANT TO USE

How do you chose colour for your quilt when you've found a pattern that you love but not in the colours you like. Here are 5 techniques to help you convert t...

Enjoy!
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.
  • Vonnie
    Missouri Star
    • Apr 2013

Re: Quilting – How to Chose Colours for Your Quilt – Colour Theory Part 1

Thank you! Haven't watched them yet but I plan on watching them later.
    Vonnie

Comment

• jjkaiser
      Missouri Star
      • Oct 2013

Re: Quilting – How to Chose Colours for Your Quilt – Colour Theory Part 1

Well normally I love her videos. These not so much. I watched two out of three of these. For some reason I just don't get into this detail I think it is over analyzing color. For me what works is just seeing fabrics together and deciding if it is something that looks good, regardless of where it falls on the color wheel or what is "supposed to" go with what.
      Jocelyn
      South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Comment

Working...
      X