Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Well traveled, no passport

When you cross the county line there's probably a sign which says... Welcome to Caldwell county. Relax. We don't move very fast 'round here.
    You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

This is more like buzzards circling...
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

3. Thanks Caroline T. thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

STILL waiting for my package....smartpost says there's no one at the PO to sign for it. Post office tells me they are full of it because they are there to sign for almost daily smartpost drops. I PERSONALLY know they are there by 7 every morning, including Sunday.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

You've been through the wringer with this package! I hope it gets to you soon!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

This is ridiculous.
    I ordered from Jordan Fabrics on Aug 23rd, paid 4.95 shipping via USPS and received my package on the 26th. That's all the way from Oregon to MA, clear across the country. I have the same experience with FQS, 4.95 shipping from TX via USPS and I receive my order in 3-4 days. I USED to have the same with MSQC when they shipped USPS. This has affected how I shop. If I need something in a timely fashion MSQC isn't my first choice, which is sad because I've been a customer for 8 years. I love everything about this company and really want to give back for all the fantastic tutorials and this Forum. Why can't M* ship via USPS for $5 and get it to us (all of us) in 3-4 days anymore?

7. Thanks dwil23, Claire Hallman thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I'm down to "if I need anything at ALL" I will shop elsewhere, as long as they have Fedex. I prefer to NOT deal with those who lie to me.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Does Fed Ex have something against Arkansas? It seems like they don't want to cross the state line!

This is a ridiculous situation. I'm sorry you're having to experience this.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Oh they cross the state line several times, just won't stop at MY PO. They will drive past it and lie about it being open though.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I just ordered the SAME thing, different color, from Fabric Shack in Ohio, same price as *M, shipping $4.50 by USPS Priority, should be 3 days. I'm DONE here, unless there's a really fantastic DD

12. Thanks dwil23 thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

thanks everyone, there's not any value coming from this discussion. Sometimes logistics companies make mistakes. It was good feedback on the first page, the rest is just anger for the sake of anger so I'm closing this thread and will keep a closer eye on future threads about shipping companies.

If you have any thoughts, feel free to PM me directly, will be happy to discuss.
    Al

14. Thanks auntiemern thanked for this post