Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now or

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Janome 6650 Craft Computerized Machine

Quote Originally Posted by MAMSAN View Post
    Yes ,the 6600 seems to have held it's value and then some. I paid about $1900 for mine, with all the stuff even the table. Saw a 6600 in a shop a year or so ago $2800.
    Kathy
    Wow! That is incredible! My Janome dealer ( for 25 years!) retired a couple of years ago and I can't find another one with his stock of machines. I bought a Janome 1600 clone (Singer S16) 4 years ago, and needed that wonderful Janome table, the table cost more than the machine! They all seem to be skyrocketing in price, but are all good machines.

2. Thanks Laurie B thanked for this post
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Janome 6650 Craft Computerized Machine

I love that table. Hard to believe the table cost so much now. When I first saw the machine with the table, one of gals in the shop who was trying hard to sell me the set up, told me the table was $200. My curiosity has got me now. I'm going to find the receipt for the machine and see if it was itemized. But I have everything that was an accessory.
    I will be visiting the store were I saw the $2800 machine soon, so I will be definitely looking to see what you get for that kind of money.
    Kathy

4. Thanks Laurie B thanked for this post