Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Thursday!

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Happy Thursday!

My mom used to say that as well, pray to St Anthony to help you find it. Odd as it sounds it has always worked for us. I think in stopping to pray a moment, we relax our brain long enough to let it work, lol. The days are going faster and faster. All those younger years believing retirement meant lots of free time, only no one told me every decade picks up more and more speed. It's like a blink and a heartbeat and the day is done and gone. The Bill Murray picture is hilarious. Personally I like Dan Akaroyd best. What a hunk , Canada should have made clones of him, I'd start a new religion that allows several husbands Ha Ha Ha

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, 201 Treadler thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minipinlady View Post
    My mom used to say that as well, pray to St Anthony to help you find it. Odd as it sounds it has always worked for us. I think in stopping to pray a moment, we relax our brain long enough to let it work, lol. The days are going faster and faster. All those younger years believing retirement meant lots of free time, only no one told me every decade picks up more and more speed. It's like a blink and a heartbeat and the day is done and gone. The Bill Murray picture is hilarious. Personally I like Dan Akaroyd best. What a hunk , Canada should have made clones of him, I'd start a new religion that allows several husbands Ha Ha Ha
    Well Dan Acroyd wines from Ontario do just as well. We'll be hitting to Picton wineries tomorrow.
    Someone once told me that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster the roll goes. Better slow it down.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Missouri Star

Along the Illinois river-Central Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally got caught up on my sleep. Was up all night with DD#2 and trip to ER. At 4 am they decided to keep her and redo the surgery. She had a hernia repair, but mesh was too small and an intestine slipped out from under the mesh and caused a blockage. They sent her home the day of the first surgery.. (YIKES!) I am a retired nurse and never heard of anyone going home that soon.. Now they will keep her til her bowels work and control her pain.

Not much else got done this week.. but this too shall pass and I'll get back to my quilting. It gladly waits for me no matter how long I leave or ignore it.

5. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post