Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fast and Easy Beginner Quilt - Quilt-in-a-day Stash Buster Quilt #2 - Free Pattern

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fast and Easy Beginner Quilt - Quilt-in-a-day Stash Buster Quilt #2 - Free Pattern

That turned out super cute. I love how she integrated lessons from her other videos on color theory and scrap management. I'm tempted to time myself making a simple quilt, too, but I know I'd take at least three times as long as her.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fast and Easy Beginner Quilt - Quilt-in-a-day Stash Buster Quilt #2 - Free Pattern

Wow! I really love this and it incorporates my favorite pre-cut fabric...fat quarters! This pattern would be great for charity quilts in quilt guild sew-in days !
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

4. Thanks dwil23 thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I really like this one! I see a few baby quilts being done with this pattern!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed this video. The pattern is cute. I got a little confused when she was explaining how she labeled the rows, but she is so fun to watch. I do like the pattern.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon