Fast and Easy Beginner Quilt - Quilt-in-a-day Stash Buster Quilt #2 - Free Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swedish leo
    Missouri Star
    • Feb 2012

Fast and Easy Beginner Quilt - Quilt-in-a-day Stash Buster Quilt #2 - Free Pattern

Today I have a fast and easy quilt for you. A great beginner quilt pattern using fat quarters. So easy you can make a quilt in a day. And just to prove it to...

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.
  • The_Last_Unicorn
    Batting Beauty
    • May 2016

Re: Fast and Easy Beginner Quilt - Quilt-in-a-day Stash Buster Quilt #2 - Free Pattern

That turned out super cute. I love how she integrated lessons from her other videos on color theory and scrap management. I'm tempted to time myself making a simple quilt, too, but I know I'd take at least three times as long as her.

Comment

• shermur
      Missouri Star
      • Mar 2013

Re: Fast and Easy Beginner Quilt - Quilt-in-a-day Stash Buster Quilt #2 - Free Pattern

Wow! I really love this and it incorporates my favorite pre-cut fabric...fat quarters! This pattern would be great for charity quilts in quilt guild sew-in days !
      Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

• KPH
        Missouri Star
        • Feb 2015

I really like this one! I see a few baby quilts being done with this pattern!
        Katrina
        From NC, retired in FL
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• cv quilter
          Missouri Star
          • Feb 2015

I really enjoyed this video. The pattern is cute. I got a little confused when she was explaining how she labeled the rows, but she is so fun to watch. I do like the pattern.
          A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Working...
          X