Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Toasty Cotton Batting on sale

Received an email about JoAnne's 76 anniversary sale. 20 yard rolls of batting is $76. Looks like there is also a coupon for free shipping using the coupon code JOANN. Just wanted to pass along.

2. Thanks Monique, KPH thanked for this post
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Toasty Cotton Batting on sale

I've bought this before (also on sale) and was very happy with it for longarm quilting. It's fairly low loft and easy to needle. I just picked up two more rolls today. Thanks for the heads up!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I bought some during JoAnn's sale last summer because my Warm & White roll is almost gone and I'd heard good things about Toasty Cotton. I haven't yet had the opportunity to use it, so I'm very glad to hear that you like it, Squeaky!
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I was so excited when I saw the text and got there only for it to be sold out. Decided not to try to order as it seemed to be sold out everywhere. Was anyone able to use the $25 off $75 dollar coupon? It said it was good on sale and regular prices and, at least in the text I got, it did not call the batting a "doorbuster" or "Clearance". I have a roll in waiting so didn't really need it at this point, but it was a good deal!
    Donna

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou! I took advantage of their black friday sale, snd got these 4 $79, had to pay for shipping. I had three of these in Dec. I am almost through with the last one. Perfect timing for me, and I just looked at the website on Tues and deemed I would wait for them to go onsale.
    Blogging ahead.....research in quilting and sewing with a dab of cooking/recipes too.

https://myquiltprojects.wordpress.com/

https://thecookbookproject.wordpress.com/