In a few days my bedroom, which is being renovated, will be ready for me to prime and paint. Then a new floor. I'm so excited, because I love to do this.
Last night however, I choked and stopped breathing. I had enough sense to get to my daughter before collapsing and she did a Heimlich maneuver...several times. From what I'm told there was general panic among people and dogs. I was carted away in an ambulance with lights and sirens.
I'm OK now, but in the process of all that, two or three ribs were broken. You know how in an adventure movie, the hero breaks ribs and then gets up and right back into the game? Nope, not a chance. I can't even open the dishwasher door.
So no drywall work, or sanding or painting, at least until I can take a deep breath without turning white. On the good side, no cooking or cleaning or mowing or weedwacking or scrubbing floors or laundry etc. And the best of all, I can't wear a bra...the underwire sits right on a break. I think I'll watch all my Craftsy classes and then get organized as to what quilt projects will be in what order.
Wish me luck...I have a feeling I'm going to be bored out of my mind in short order.