• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ktdid
    The Guild President
    • Dec 2018

Fabric sale

I just went to connecting threads, wow, they have a big sale on fabrics 66% off yes, I know I really need more fabric!!
    Kate (Oklahoma)
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this
  • Monique
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2011

Re: Fabric sale

Yes I got the email and I am trying not to look.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
      Missouri Star
      • Aug 2015

I got the email earlier but don't really need fabric. Threads maybe more. I am checking twice daily as they have been out of the batting I want. It was backordered to July 15, then they changed it to 'available soon'. Sale on this ends July 22. I hope they receive before that date.
      Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

• jjkaiser
        Missouri Star
        • Oct 2013

I am trying hard to be good! I just spent the last 3 days pulling out all my fabric,wrapping it around boards and organizing by color. I am even getting rid of pieces I know I will never use. Told my dd to shoot me if I ever buy another jelly roll. The room is still a mess but I am getting there.
        Jocelyn
        South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Comment

• Anitamae56
          Missouri Star
          • Oct 2014

Thank you ! I shouldn't but I got some fabrics for 2.40 a yard!! I didn't need it but thought it was a bargain!

Comment

• ktdid
            The Guild President
            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by ktdid View Post
            I just went to connecting threads, wow, they have a big sale on fabrics 66% off yes, I know I really need more fabric!!
            Update...that so called sale at connecting threads...it was a sale, but 6 days and they haven't even filled the order. I just sent a rather unflattering email to them. If I see pigs flying I'll order again.
            Kate (Oklahoma)
            There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Working...
            X