A free Jenny on the Road ticket for when she gets to your area
    Unlimited access to all digital versions of the BLOCK magazine
    the cost for this is $129

2. Thanks cv quilter thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Beta testers needed for new MSQC Shipping program

Not the least bit tempting to me.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

4. Thanks am2901 thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Al, I sent email yesterday asking for invite. I did receive the link to join, but Option 3 wasn't one of them.

Any chance I can get that offer - it is $129 correct?

Also, will the Block App ever be available for the Amazon Kindle? The Tutorial one is.

If I need an order quicker If I go with this plan, can I choose faster service for that order only? I would pay the extra charge.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I think you should add in the videos that your sister is making and all others as they become available.

A choice between $50 in store credit or $50 quilterspoints. A lot of people will never be able to visit the stores in Hamilton.
    Vonnie

7. Thanks The_Last_Unicorn, cv quilter thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnie View Post
    I think you should add in the videos that your sister is making and all others as they become available.

A choice between $50 in store credit or $50 quilterspoints. A lot of people will never be able to visit the stores in Hamilton.
    Very true. I am unable to travel. Not even for "on the road", because it certainly will not ever be local here.
    TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I think most customers would never end up using the in-town credit. I love the idea of access to the digital Block library, though.

Edit: What about Super Bonus Quilter's Cash? That could be easier to do than $x bonus QC upfront. Instead, MSQC Prime members would earn more than the standard 3% per order.
    Last edited by The_Last_Unicorn; July 19th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    I had to reread the beta program twice and I'm still not sure I understand... If I do, under the lowest cost subscription plan my 20th order would actually be free shipping. (19 regular orders annually x $5 = $95, plan costs $99)
    I don't place that many orders each year, but for someone who does it might be a good deal. I agree with the other posters, the quilting credit is not an incentive.

If there is a free shipping day, are the shipping plan people given something in lieu of, since they've already paid their subscription?

My $.02 in reading all the complaints is that the issue seems to be the service level of the shipping, secondarily it is the cost. So instead of focusing on different plans, I would be re-engaging the (Fed Ex?) account manager and renegotiating the current agreement to address the service level problems foremost, additionally pricing. I have a hard time believing that all these long delivery windows I keep reading about fall within service level guarantees.
    Thanks Heather for your feedback. Is the quilting credit not an incentive because you have your own machine or just wouldn't send a quilt in even if it was 50$ off?

Did you see the option for unlimited 2 day shipping? This is amazon level delivery speed for all things they don't carry. This is me trying to fix the service level challenge while still offering existing options to folks not interested in the upgrade.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sydneybean View Post
    Thank you for addressing the problem. Just my viewpoint here but the bottom line is that FedEx Smartpost (or whatever they call their "smart" service) is the worst shipping service on the planet. My packages go from KC then to StL sorting, on to Earthcity sorting, then on to ESTLouis sorting. I live about 45 minutes from EarthCity but it takes a week or more to finally get to me. Sometimes the package will go from ESTLouis sorting back to Earth city and sit there for days. This happens with all packages sent smartpost. I think you would be better going back to your previous shipping. The perks you are offering surely can't be cheaper than what it was costing you in shipping before the switch. I could be wrong about that tho. All that said I still love you guys.
    Hey Sydney, wouldn't the unlimited 2 day shipping option be interesting to you then if the standard shipping is slow? Explain to me how you read through an offer like this and why 2 day shipping might not be as attractive as I'm thinking it is?

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wlrquilts View Post
    Al, I sent email yesterday asking for invite. I did receive the link to join, but Option 3 wasn't one of them.

Any chance I can get that offer - it is $129 correct?

Also, will the Block App ever be available for the Amazon Kindle? The Tutorial one is.

If I need an order quicker If I go with this plan, can I choose faster service for that order only? I would pay the extra charge.
    Let me follow up and see why that's not on there and get it fixed for you. Yes, you'd pay $2 to get 2day shipping with this option.

And we are planning on doing the block app for kindle as well, I think it probably fell off the priority list for a while, I'll see if I can get that back in the sites

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnie View Post

But we WANT you to come to Hamilton. Each perk may not be beneficial to everyone, I'm just trying to build an overall package interesting enough to try it. We're at about $400 in value at this point, I'll keep stewing.