Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wednesday hellos!!

Jean what a wonderful project!! So exciting to get the machines and share them with the seniors! Probably brings lots of good memories.
    I have spoken to the zoo avian vet in Knoxville. Not much help. No avian vets within 300 miles. Internet isn't offering me any positive solutions other than don't force food into her mouth. Apparently there's a maccaw wasting disease, egg blockage and viruses that it could be. It's just such a helpless feeling

2. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, sewbizzy thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I know hoe helpless you must feel about Sammy....sending prayers for your beloved pet.
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

4. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, grammaterry thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Terry, I'm sorry to hear about your macaw. And Barb, I will pray for your daughter.

I had a clock repairman in yesterday to fix my inherited grandmother clock. Turns out, my grandparents had purchased the clock during a time when clockmakers all turned to cheaper materials that don't last. So we have to get a whole new movement. I'm reeling from sticker shock. But when I told my husband the price, he said, "I love that clock, and I love even more that it came from your grandparents. I'm glad you decide to do it." He is such a sweetie!

Still hand sewing the binding to the charity quilt. Then it's house cleaning day plus my Superman web site. I have a note that I wrote to myself about what to post this week, but I can't figure out what I meant! Oops!
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

6. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, grammaterry thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Awww, Terry I am so sorry Sammy is so sick. Is there anything you can do?

Gina

8. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario, grammaterry thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Barb, will pray for Christina problems to be resolved quickly. Moms work & worry never go away.

Gina

10. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It's sooooo hot! The last time I checked the thermometer it was 105! That's our hottest temp. so far this summer. I feel bad for my son who is working outside in this heat loading trucks at the Walmart warehouse. I'm thankful for the cooling from the swamp cooler.

This a.m. I finished scrubbing the shower, DH's shower bench, & everything that needed doing. It was a 90 min. job. I took the bench & his thongs outside to thoroughly dry. I don't feel very ambitious in this heat. I may just relax in the recliner & read my book.

12. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Terry, sorry to hear about Sammy. Barb, it must be very stressful to watch your daughter go through this turmoil. Hoping things will settle down for her, and soon. Jean, how exciting to get those machines! I know your group will create many beautiful things. Toni, I love your husband's attitude. He's a keeper!

14. Thanks SuzanneOrleansOntario thanked for this post